Walgreens announced about their open hours during holiday season.
“While the holidays look different this year, the chaos leading up to the big day still remains. More than ever, our customers are spread thin, and it may be difficult to remember everyone on their list. That’s why our team and stores are here to help them get what they need in a fast and easy way,” said Heather Hughes, group vice president of seasonal, general merchandise and photo, Walgreens.
“Whether it’s a cozy pair of slippers, hot new beauty gift set, candy stocking stuffer, or a last-minute gift card that’s sure to bring joy, we are standing by to help customers find the perfect gift, and deliver it on their terms fast and safely with our recently launched Pickup service in as little as 30 minutes.”
Walgreens Open Hours
During the holidays Walgreens open hours will be maximally customized to the clients need:
- Many Walgreens stores have extended hours to remain open until Midnight now through Christmas Eve. Stores will be open regular hours on Christmas Day
- Pharmacy hours vary by location on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. All 24-hour store locations will remain open 24 hours
- All Walgreens stores will be open regular hours on New Year’s Eve and Day
- Pharmacy hours vary by location on New Year’s Eve and Day. All 24 hour locations will remain open 24 hours
- Customers are encouraged to check their local store’s hours using the Store Locator.
“For Walgreens store locations that are not open 24 hours, orders must be placed at least one hour prior to store closing in order to be eligible. Otherwise, order will be ready the following business day. Customer will be notified via email when order is ready for pickup and will be provided instructions for a drive-up experience that complies with social distancing guidelines. Orders are not guaranteed to be ready within the 30-minute time window and may be subject to change or substitution depending on product availability at the time order is placed. Orders with age-restricted items may only be picked up in store. Prescription orders not eligible but may be ordered through Walgreens Express,” – the company warns.
Also, during the holidays the company offer special services to make shopping even easier:
- Pickup: Shop from a full-store assortment of more than 27,000 items, including gift sets, every day and OTC essentials, as well as photos, with same day pickup options – in-store, curbside or drive-thru – in as little as 30 minutes.
- Same-day Delivery: If you aren’t able to sneak out of the house, don’t worry! Walgreens offers same-day on demand delivery of thousands of items via Postmates and DoorDash.
- Fedex Shipping and Returns: If you’re worried about porch pirates or hiding gifts until Christmas day, Fedex Pickup and Drop Off at Walgreens will be open on Christmas Day, so you can still pickup packages delivered in advance to these locations. With FedEx Returns Technology in Walgreens nationwide customers can return items to other merchants and e-tailers and even print their return shipping label in store. Customers who use Fedex at Walgreens services now through Feb. 15 will receive a $5 Walgreens Cash Reward when spending $25 on participating products.
“Walgreens Cash rewards can be redeemed as a donation to designated charities. Once Walgreens Cash rewards are redeemed for a donation, the exchange is not reversible and cannot be canceled once submitted. Donation is not tax-deductible, and additional terms and conditions may apply. Walgreens reserves the right to change the charities that are eligible to participate at any time without notice,” – Walgreens writes.