Last modified: March 6, 2017
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION TO WE COLLECT, AND WHAT METHODS ARE UTILIZED TO OBTAIN THAT INFORMATION?
- Information You Provide. Pharmacy-near-me.com collects no personal information visitors to the site unless those Users decide to become members of the Site. The only way to ensure your personal information will not be shared by any site is to not provide that information in the first place.
- Communications With Us. Should you contact us via the "Contact Us" page, the email address you use and the services or information you request may be retained for the continued benefit of the Site for all of our Users.
- Log Information. When accessing Pharmacy-near-me.com Services, certain information is retained automatically by our servers. This includes, but is not limited to, dates and times of access to the site, what web browser is utilized by the User, as well as all other commonly stored information. This information will be utilized in the diagnosis of problems occurring in our server or network. Log information is also sometimes retained in order to gather demographic information regarding our users.
- Location Data. When you are using Pharmacy-near-me.com with a browser or mobile device, you can enter a location or explicitly allow Pharmacy-near-me.com access to your location. Pharmacy-near-me.com collects and stores that information.
- Public Domain. All information provided on the Site is of the public domain. Names, addresses, and all other information we provide is readily available and not information in which you are entitled to a right of privacy. Should you dispute this, please feel free to contact customer service, stating why you feel the information we provide that relates in some way to you is not of the public domain and in which you are entitled to a right of privacy. Please include the relevant law applicable that supports your position. If, after review, we decide that you are in fact correct, we will be happy to remove the information from the website.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
- Tracking Information. We use location information, the drug information you view while on our Site, the referrer information and, if you are a registered user of the Site, your account information in order to provide you with better, faster service, particularly for recurring visits. We also use referrer information to generate group numbers on coupons for tracking.
- Office Addresses. From time to time we will share certain publicly available information, such as the names and addresses of local doctor’s offices. Any information contained within the public domain can be shared on this website by the Company at any time, without limitation.
WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION WITH?
You also authorize us to disclose any information you provide if a law enforcement agency requires us to do so and provides us with a warrant or similar legal document that compels us to do so or we otherwise maintain a properly held belief that it must be provided in order to (1) comply with the law or with legal process served on us; (2) protect and defend our rights or property; or (3) act in an emergency to protect someone's safety. We may request and gather other information from you from time to time. We will not share any information with any third party in a manner that identifies you as an individual.
If we choose to share demographic information, we will provide only information that does not identify any individual user of the site (aggregate information of all users only). As the Site matures, we may enter into the purchase and sale of assets, which could result in the transfer of your personally identifiable information.
HOW LONG DO WE RETAIN THE PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU?
We reserve the right to retain all information provided by you for an indefinite period of time. If you would like information deleted, you may request deletion via contact page.
WHAT ABOUT KIDS’ PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION?
Our Site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We assume our website is used by adults or minors supervised by a parent are guardian. We respect the privacy of parents and children and are committed to complying with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA"). On those areas of our Site that ask for age, we do not collect personal information from individuals who identify themselves as under the age of 13 except in those limited circumstances where we believe that such collection is permitted under COPPA. We may ask prospective users to provide their age during the registration process and on other areas of our Site. If a user indicates that he or she is under the age of 13 then all personal data collected during the registration process is automatically deleted except that we may retain and use limited information, such as the child's email address, for a limited period of time, in those cases where we believe that the collection and use of such information is permitted under COPPA.
If a parent believes that his or her child has provided us with personal information, he or she can contact us. We will promptly delete the information upon learning that it relates to a child under the age of 13.
We believe that parents should supervise their children's online activities and consider using parental control tools available from online services and software manufacturers that help provide a kid-friendly online environment. These tools can also prevent children from otherwise disclosing online their name, address and other personal information without parental permission.
WHAT ELSE SHOULD YOU KNOW ABOUT YOUR PRIVACY?
- Security. We work hard to protect Pharmacy-near-me.com and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. We maintain industry standard security measures to protect sensitive data. All cookies are encrypted. If you register to establish an account or to receive price alerts, your password is also encrypted. Although we will exercise reasonable care in providing secure transmission of information between your computer and our servers, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information transmitted to us over the Internet and we accept no liability for any unintentional disclosure.
- Do Not Track Requests. At this time we do not respond to browser ‘Do Not Track’ signals.