A physician who provides long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults and the elderly. Internists are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, infections and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints and digestive, respiratory and vascular systems. They are also trained in the essentials of primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs.
Family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity.
Nearby Family Medicine Physicians
- SUZANNAH LEIGH BOZZONE 5545 Little Debbie Parkway (0.62 Miles)
- A PATTERN MEDICAL CLINIC 5545 Little Debbie Parkway (0.62 Miles)
- MELISSA LEDEZMA-ORTIZ 6059 Arbury Way (0.68 Miles)
- KARISTEN ROCHELLE DJERNES 6059 Arbury Way (0.68 Miles)
- OLIVER MARKO BUJAK 9309 Apison Pike (1.03 Miles)
- FOOD CITY PHARMACY #773 5501 Ooltewah Ringgold Rd (0.24 Miles)
- WAL-MART PHARMACY 10-3835 5588 Little Debbie Pkwy (0.55 Miles)
- FOOD CITY PHARMACY #774 6043 Relocation Way (0.77 Miles)
- THRIFTY MED PLUS PHARMACY 5032 Ooltewah Ringgold Rd (1.01 Miles)
- RITE AID #11902 9415 Apison Pike (1.04 Miles)
- When Should You Really Go to the Dentist?
- Difficulties of writing a healthcare research paper
- Future of Pharmacy
- Top Pharmacy School Scholarships in 2023
- Pharmacy near me – search term in the US
- The Impact of Healthcare Data on Pharmacies in the United States
- Issues with machine-readable data in the US healthcare industry
- Data and API updates of Pharmacy Near Me
- Add a Drug Discount Card on an Android Phone