Reviews about SAINT LUKES 247 VIRTUAL CARE LLC
No reviews. Be first.
(1) A registered nurse provider with a graduate degree in nursing prepared for advanced practice involving independent and interdependent decision making and direct accountability for clinical judgment across the health care continuum or in a certified specialty. (2) A registered nurse who has completed additional training beyond basic nursing education and who provides primary health care services in accordance with state nurse practice laws or statutes. Tasks performed by nurse practitioners vary with practice requirements mandated by geographic, political, economic, and social factors. Nurse practitioner specialists include, but are not limited to, family nurse practitioners, gerontological nurse practitioners, pediatric nurse practitioners, obstetric-gynecologic nurse practitioners, and school nurse practitioners.
Family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity.
A physician who provides long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults and the elderly. Internists are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, infections and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints and digestive, respiratory and vascular systems. They are also trained in the essentials of primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs.
Health Insurance Plans SAINT LUKES 247 VIRTUAL CARE LLC accepts
- Healthy Alliance Life Co(Anthem BCBS)
- Network: PARTICIPATING
- State: MO
- Year: 2024
Nearby Nurse Practitioners
- BARBARA DIANN KELLY 901 E 104 St (0.0 Miles)
- CHRISTA YOCKLIN 901 E 104 St (0.0 Miles)
- KAYLIN MUELLER 901 E 104 St (0.0 Miles)
- JOSEL BALINO 901 E 104 St (0.0 Miles)
- CARLI KERNER 901 E 104 St (0.0 Miles)
- SHARED SOLUTIONS PHARMACY 901 E 104 St (0.0 Miles)
- CANCER CENTER PHARMACY SOUTH 1000 E 101 Ter (0.23 Miles)
- HEALTHSCRIPTS OF AMERICA-KANSAS CITY, LLC 1001 E 101 Ter (0.23 Miles)
- TRANSMED PHARMACY INC 1001 E 101 Ter (0.23 Miles)
- BISCEGLIA PHARMACY INC. 540 E 99 St (0.64 Miles)
- When Should You Really Go to the Dentist?
- Difficulties of writing a healthcare research paper
- Future of Pharmacy
- Top Pharmacy School Scholarships in 2023
- Pharmacy near me – search term in the US
- The Impact of Healthcare Data on Pharmacies in the United States
- Issues with machine-readable data in the US healthcare industry
- Data and API updates of Pharmacy Near Me
- Add a Drug Discount Card on an Android Phone