A physician who specializes in the general practice of diagnosing, treating, and managing patients with a variety of illnesses and conditions.
A general surgeon has expertise related to the diagnosis - preoperative, operative and postoperative management - and management of complications of surgical conditions in the following areas: alimentary tract; abdomen; breast, skin and soft tissue; endocrine system; head and neck surgery; pediatric surgery; surgical critical care; surgical oncology; trauma and burns; and vascular surgery. General surgeons increasingly provide care through the use of minimally invasive and endoscopic techniques. Many general surgeons also possess expertise in transplantation surgery, plastic surgery and cardiothoracic surgery.
Nearby General Practice Physicians
- Pharmacy-Near-Me.com Significantly Expands Doctor Search Tool, Adding Over 790,000 Provider Addresses
- When Should You Really Go to the Dentist?
- Difficulties of writing a healthcare research paper
- Future of Pharmacy
- Top Pharmacy School Scholarships in 2023
- Pharmacy near me – search term in the US
- The Impact of Healthcare Data on Pharmacies in the United States
- Issues with machine-readable data in the US healthcare industry
- Data and API updates of Pharmacy Near Me