A physician who specializes in the general practice of diagnosing, treating, and managing patients with a variety of illnesses and conditions.
An emergency physician focuses on the immediate decision making and action necessary to prevent death or any further disability both in the pre-hospital setting by directing emergency medical technicians and in the emergency department. The emergency physician provides immediate recognition, evaluation, care, stabilization and disposition of a generally diversified population of adult and pediatric patients in response to acute illness and injury.
Nearby Emergency Medicine Physicians
- MURPHY DRUG #15804, POWERED BY WALGREENS 1357 Veterans Memorial Boulevard South (0.02 Miles)
- DABBS FAMILY PHARMACY 1536 Veterans Memorial Boulevard South (0.2 Miles)
- SUPERVALUE PHARMACY Veterans Memorial Boulevard North (0.5 Miles)
- DABBS PHARMACY & GIFTS 24968 Horton Street (8.12 Miles)
- The Pharmacy Transformation: From Manual Dispensing to Patient-Centered Care
- Pharmacy-Near-Me.com Significantly Expands Doctor Search Tool, Adding Over 790,000 Provider Addresses
- When Should You Really Go to the Dentist?
- Difficulties of writing a healthcare research paper
- Future of Pharmacy
- Top Pharmacy School Scholarships in 2023
- Pharmacy near me – search term in the US
- The Impact of Healthcare Data on Pharmacies in the United States
- Issues with machine-readable data in the US healthcare industry