Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS), one of the nation’s most extensive drugstore services providers, has declared the launch of SPARx (Specialty Pharmacy Ambulatory and Retail Pharmacy).
CPS gives specialty drugstore and mobile resolutions that are intended to meet the quickly evolving demands of hospitals and health systems, according to the company. SPARx is a practice chemistry solution that encourages clinics, and health systems as the need for medicines for sufferers with chronic and complex diseases continue to escalate.
The Era Of Value-Based Care
“As a pioneer in specialty pharmacy solutions, we speak to hundreds of hospital executives across the country regularly,” said Keith Cook, president, SPARx, in a prepared statement. “Those conversations have informed and shaped our expanded SPARx offering that addresses the difficulties, trends, and obstacles that today’s hospital administrators are trying to determine.”
In the era of value-based care, health systems and clinics face a host of unprecedented challenges, including getting new sources of revenue, learning and growing the patient base, and enhancing sufferer care issues. Providing practice pharmacy services to patients who need those medicines allows health care systems to benefit from new revenues generated from practice drugs and improved care for sufferers wanting them.
“By partnering with SPARx, the health care organization owns the specialty pharmacy and the revenue stream,” said Jeff Foreman, RPh, Group President for CPS, in a prepared statement. “We will drive access to limited distribution drugs, enhance payer access, and help manage the complex administrative and accreditation challenges that come with specialty pharmacy so health care organizations can benefit from higher clinical quality, new sources of revenue, and the ability to maintain continuity of care.”
SPARx is a complete practical chemistry resolution that incorporates:
- Retail Drugstore
- Turnkey Specialty Pharmacy – with specialization patient management powered by advanced software technology
- Infusion Sets
According to SPARx, the company’s performance approach adapts to the requirements of each hospital or health system, including:
- Plan—We investigate the possibility, charge payer mix, and 340B to craft your job pharmacy system.
- Study—We found a facility plan, including your existing retail drugstore or new build-out and oversee its development, information center, IT, and telepharmacy services.
- Services—We evaluate all retail drugstore functions, hire and train a team, combine with the existing patient care team, create marketing answers, and implement patient care services.
- Extension—We promote your experience to obtain dual accreditation and guide on your compliance matters within nine months of the go-live date, provide knowledge regarding the specialty industry, drive payer contracting solutions and interface with drug manufacturers regarding limited distribution treatments.
“We implement the support to help hospitals and health systems successfully navigate the complex, high-risk specialty pharmacy sector,” said Frank Segrave, Chairman, and CEO of CPS, in a qualified comment. “SPARx is a comprehensive enterprise resolution that looks forward in time to where health care trends are going, not just where we are today.”Сomprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS), one of the nation’s biggest pharmacy services providers, has announced the launch of SPARx (Specialty Pharmacy Ambulatory and Retail Pharmacy).
CPS offers specialty pharmacy and mobile solutions that are designed to meet the rapidly changing needs of hospitals and health systems, according to the company. SPARx is a job pharmacy solution that supports hospitals and health systems as demand for specialty medications for patients with chronic; complex illnesses continue to increase.
“As a guide in specialty drugstore resolutions, we speak to hundreds of hospital executives across the country regularly,” said Keith Cook, president, SPARx, in a prepared remark. “Those conversations have informed and shaped our expanded SPARx offering that addresses the challenges, trends, and problems that today’s hospital executives are trying to solve.”