LI MEDICAL GROUP PLLC
A physician who provides long-term, comprehensive care in the office and the hospital, managing both common and complex illness of adolescents, adults and the elderly. Internists are trained in the diagnosis and treatment of cancer, infections and diseases affecting the heart, blood, kidneys, joints and digestive, respiratory and vascular systems. They are also trained in the essentials of primary care internal medicine, which incorporates an understanding of disease prevention, wellness, substance abuse, mental health and effective treatment of common problems of the eyes, ears, skin, nervous system and reproductive organs.
Family Medicine is the medical specialty which is concerned with the total health care of the individual and the family. It is the specialty in breadth which integrates the biological, clinical, and behavioral sciences. The scope of family medicine is not limited by age, sex, organ system, or disease entity.
Nearby Internal Medicine Physicians
- INDRAVADAN DAVE 2090 Jericho Turnpike (0.0 Miles)
- TASNEEM SULAIMAN 2029 Jericho Turnpike (0.12 Miles)
- GITA N LISKER 410 Lakeville Rd (0.87 Miles)
- TATIANA WEINSTEIN 410 Lakeville Rd (0.87 Miles)
- PRAVIN SINGHAL 410 Lakeville Rd (0.87 Miles)
- AVANTI HEALTH CARE SERVICES 75 Nassau Terminal Rd (0.14 Miles)
- AMERITA 75 Nassau Terminal Road (0.16 Miles)
- UNIVERSAL RX INC 2002 Jericho Turnpike (0.18 Miles)
- R&H PHARMACY, INC 1645 Tpke Jericho (0.28 Miles)
- TWIN PARKS PHARMACY AND SURGICALS 2226 Tpke Jericho (0.33 Miles)
- When Should You Really Go to the Dentist?
- Difficulties of writing a healthcare research paper
- Future of Pharmacy
- Top Pharmacy School Scholarships in 2023
- Pharmacy near me – search term in the US
- The Impact of Healthcare Data on Pharmacies in the United States
- Issues with machine-readable data in the US healthcare industry
- Data and API updates of Pharmacy Near Me
- Add a Drug Discount Card on an Android Phone